Due to continue growth, an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Manager has become available in their City office. This innovative business delivers market leading products that offer integrated CRM solutions and analytic's for the Estate Agency and property sector. Established for over 25 years you will joining a highly reputable business that boasts a strong market reputation with an international footprint across Estate Agency CRM’s, Digital Marketing & Cloud based developer expertise.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role is to introduce market leading products that enhance and add capability and capacity to new and our existing client base. As our product expert your primary responsibilities include:
- Identify cross-selling & up-selling opportunities with new and existing clients
- Convert leads into opportunities, being the first point of contact to introduce products and provide product demonstrations to new clients
- Establish and maintain business critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders – ensuring a transparent and open line of communication is built and maintained
- Ensure communication is recorded and shared across the internal team
You will be a natural people person who enjoys working in a collaborative environment. Your can do attitude and forward thinking approach will secure this role. You will:
- Experience in estate agency, prop-tech or CRM would be considered highly advantageous
- Have a proven track record in establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrates an understanding & capability to perform data analysis to establish trends and forecasts to ensure commercial growth
- High attention to detail and ability to work calmly under pressure to meet sales targets
Based in the City, this is a permanent full-time position that offers a solid base salary and attractive commission bonus structure + Super. Working with a great team and product, all leads are qualified, so meeting targets is more than achievable. With flexible working arrangements, this job is immediately available for the right person.
For further information please call Bronwyn from Resolver on 0424 997 758 and apply via the link below.