This Committee /Operations Coordinator role will see you reporting into the CEO and General Counsel of this organisation ensuring the following tasks are completed:
- Coordinate committee meetings ensuring agendas, minutes and action point follow ups are completed.
- Establish sub committees as specific needs arise.
- Review templates and forms annually with committees
- Assist with policy and legislation research on behalf of general counsel.
- Review marketing materials annually or when legislation changes occur.
- Assist with annual awards competitions across the industry.
- Provide support to CEO and General counsel as needed.
- At least 3 years Real Estate experience
- Sound experience in managing people.
- Confident driving specific outcomes
- Sold administration experience.
- A current Real Estate license or completing.
- Advanced Microsoft skills & CRM experience
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Monday to Friday role only
- Strong culture with excellent retention
- Work with a high achieving group of individuals
- Great team social events
- Long term, stable career path
Apply now in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your cv
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: