Due to an influx of business an exciting and newly created position has become available for an experienced HR Advisor. This innovative business delivers market leading products that offer integrated CRM solutions and analytics for the Estate Agency and property sector. Established for over 25 years you will joining a highly reputable business that boasts a strong market reputation with an international footprint across Estate Agency CRM’s, Digital Marketing & Cloud based developer expertise.
This is a permanent part-time role that would suit an HR Advisor looking for school hours work. Reporting into the off-site HR Director your primary responsibilities include:
- HR Generalist duties
- Driving recruitment & associated administration; assisting with adverts, phone screening candidates, reference checks and so on.
- Coordinating the on-boarding, induction and off-boarding of employees
- Managing HR and operations initiatives
- Organising employee gifts and celebrations
- Updating policies and procedures
- Identifying & rolling out process improvements
- Manage WH&S administration
This role would be well suited to a
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Human Resources
- At least 12month experience in a similar role
- Strong computer literacy
- Good verbal & written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to thrive autonomously in a high-volume environment
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude
Based in the City and close to public transport this permanent part-time job is immediately available & will not be around for long.
You are encouraged to get in touch immediately.
Salary is $60 000 + Super – pro rata.
Forward your CV to Bronwyn from Resolver Recruitment via the link below