About the role:
- Landlord and tenant client care
- Manage arrears
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Ingoing, periodic and outgoing inspections
- Management of bonds
- Tribunal and insurance claims
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years property management experience.
- Be warm and articulate in every client interaction, both written and verbal.
- Maintain immaculate presentation at all times.
- Display a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Act.
- Have experience at tribunal and processing insurance claims.
- Thrive in an environment where you can work autonomously and be part of a strong team.
- A small, tidy portfolio of 100 properties
- Mon-Friday role with leasing support on Saturdays
- The ability to run the portfolio incorporating your own style
- Work for a highly reputable brand on Sydney’s Lower North Shore
- A salary package up to $85,000
- New business commissions
- Work alongside a supportive and forward-thinking Director
Apply in strict confidence to:
0424 102 785
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ