My client is an Australian owned and operated private property and investment group that focuses on project sales, marketing and wealth creation at an international level. This business provides a unique service solution for developers and has an incredible business model that has created growth at a phenomenal rate and incredible sales success.
This is an established investment business that needs the help of an experienced Acquisitions Manager to join the business to acquire residential development sites in Sydney and Melbourne. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with land owners, agents, developers & key stakeholders
- Acquire property development opportunities
- Negotiate the terms of contract & purchase for each transaction
- Provide recommendations for the acquisition of sites to our investors, present investment opportunities to our investment committee and clients
- Manage all due diligence, feasibility & compliance for each transaction
- Extensive knowledge of residential site acquisition
- Strong understanding of property law & purchasing requirements for NSW & VIC
- Experience in B2B negotiations
- Mandarin speaking & writing skills preferred but not essential
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A solid network of agents, land owners & developers to access stock through
- A generous base salary up to $180,000 + commissions
- Company phone + parking
- Opportunity for further progression into Director position
- Privately owned global group
- A strong database of local & international investors ready to purchase
- Interstate & international travel
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.