My client is an established boutique development group located in the South West of Sydney. They have a focus on residential apartment development and land subdivisions predominantly in Sydney. This Group focuses on developing property to the highest standard and manage the entire process from acquits ions through to constriction and final delivery.
Reporting into the Directors this role is for a highly experienced, proactive and forward thinking residential Acquisitions Manager that has worked in an Acquisitions role in the Sydney market for a minimum 10 years. This role will have a strategic residential focus, targeting specific properties and land owners to encourage them to amalgamate with neighbouring properties and sell to the developer for future residential apartment development or land subdivisions.
- Minimum 10 years residential acquisitions experience in Sydney
- Ability to identify future growth spots & key areas to acquire land
- Excellent relationship building & negotiation skills
- Experience acquiring land for subdivision
- Proactive & excellent in chasing & following up opportunity
- Strong negotiation skills
- A Property degree & understanding of the development process
- Up to $250,000 Base + bonus per acquisition
- Equity in place ready to acquire property immediately
- Small & close knit group, family friendly focus
- Work directly for the Developer
- Report in to the Directors
- Easy parking, work from home flexibility
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.