My client, Narellan Pools Hills District is a boutique specialist pool construction company based in Kellyville that have experienced rapid growth resulting in the need for a client care and project management coordinator.
Working closely with both the sales team and the trades, you will be responsible for:
- Project coordination from sign up to completion
- Manage the client relationship from point of signing up to handover
- Provide 6 star client service, updating clients at each stage of progress
- Coordinate, submit and manage relevant approval requirements
- Coordinate relevant trades for each stage
- Attend site for welcome visit and final handover
The ideal Candidate:
Well suited to a property management background, it is essential that you are highly organised with exceptional client service and strong attention to detail, relevant experience with council approvals will be held in high regard.
- Be fully immersed in a business that is rapidly expanding
- Full training provided
- KPI bonuses
- Great flexibility
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: