We are currently searching for an experienced and mature candidate to join a fantastic full services agency based in the vibrant Sydney CBD. Undisputed market leaders at what they do this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
For this part time role we are looking for someone who can undertake the administration of lead generating activities whilst being accountable to 3 Directors. You will possess sales administration experience and have the ability and knowledge to implement systems and create a solid prospecting plan to drive this department forward.
Each day will see you carrying out the following duties:
- Database management
- Conduct lead generation tasks
- Monthly newsletters and market updates
- Create just listed and just sold campaigns
- Liaise with sales staff to ensure canvassing targets are met
A passionate and skilled administrator with the capacity to organise direct sales staff. Must have a strong personality, be responsible and able to work in a fast paced environment. A background in property/construction/business would be advantageous along with working knowledge of property databases.
- Solid written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sales force, Property Base or similar CRM.
- Capability to work unsupervised, task orientated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
- MS Office 365 suite and strong Excel skills
Situated in beautiful offices you will be able to make this newly created role your own. This agency has an impeccable reputation and is a market leader at what they do. You will be given great work/ life balance with a purely 9-5 part time 3 days per week role. Great co-workers, exceptionally high staff retention and a real nurturing environment.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Laura Boucher on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.