About the company:
Established for over 30 years, this dynamic, private property investment and management entity has earned a reputation for performance and developing strong client and commercial tenant relationships with the financial strength deriving from the significant long term commercial and industrial investment portfolio.
Recent Projects / new investment properties include:
- 9,000 m2 multi-tenant commercial facility
- 11,000 m2 single tenant industrial facility
- 2,000 m2 showroom / childcare and a small unit complex
- 15,000 m2 industrial 8 unit complex, under construction, which will be held as long-term investment
Located in modern offices at Pymble train station and working as part of a small, professional and highly productive team, this is a unique opportunity managing in house properties, working directly with the Principal and external professionals of this successful entity.
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the Principal of this successful entity and have responsibility for the comprehensive management of these investments.
To enable you to focus on liaison with your tenants and the management and co-ordination of the team of external consultants and agents, you will be supported by the Company's separate external legal team and in-house accounting team.
Your duties will include:
- Tenant liaison
- Managing tenant and lease correspondence, documentation and timelines
- Rent reviews & outgoings reconciliation
- Ensuring the compliance of all buildings with all Statutory Authority requirements
- BCA and OH&S annual certification of premises
- Engaging, coordinating and QA of repair and maintenance contractors
- Accounts payable & receivable sign off
- Managing fit out and make good of premises
- Managing all certification and defects of any works
- Co-ordinating marketing strategies and material to fill any pending vacancies ASAP
- Coordination of external leasing agents
- Negotiation of and closing lease deals
In addition to ensuring the tenants specific requirements are met; the key responsibilities of this position are to ensure:
- Optimum occupancy of the investment properties.
- The timely and cost-effective completion of all works, repairs and maintenance
- The production of all documentation is timely and accurate
The successful applicant will have:
- It is essential that you have had experience in a similar property management role of a commercial, industrial or retail portfolio
- Competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A 'client service focus', excellent people skills and strong, clear written and oral communication skills
- Commercially astute and show high levels of initiative
- An inherent attention to detail and the ability to ensure all documents and files are accurate and comprehensive
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and people
- Exceptional organisational skills, with strong time management skills to ensure time lines are met and quality service is delivered to your tenants.
You will be appropriately rewarded with a remuneration package commensurate with the nature of this role.
Talk to me today to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: