Ready to kick start your long term career in Buyers Agency? Roles like this are few and far between so read on.....
Without a doubt a leader in Buyers Agency and as such they are constantly quoted in the media & asked to comment on the ever changing Property market. With a stable, fun, outgoing & experienced team they are now looking for their next Trainee Buyers Agent / Administration Manager to join their team.
Working side by side these busy Directors this role will offer full support to the both of them, you will work Monday - Saturday with time off in lieu & will be responsible for managing all of the administration tasks as well as being hands on researching and inspecting properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Handle clients/service providers questions & complaints
- Purchasing all office supplies
- Database management & mail outs
- Set up and maintaining client files
- Researching appropriate properties to fit clients needs
- Forging relationships with Agents to source properties
- Searching & screening for properties
- Viewing properties, taking additional photos & prepare reporting
- Assisting with comparable sales research and reports
- Preparing clients correspondence
- Arrange Building and Pest inspections & summarise the reports
- Arrange Strata Reports & summarise
- Perform Council checks for properties
The ideal candidate:
Will be a real people person with a passion to learn to be a Buyers Agent and a great level of customer service. You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience working in the real estate industry & will have a current certificate of registration or real estate licence along with a reliable car and clean drivers licence.
Immaculate presentation, a high level of communication skills and the ability to self manage are all prerequisites of this role! If you are ready to catapult your career & have the drive to be a successful Buyers Agent in the future then this is the role for you!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click "apply now" to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment