This Inner West well established agency are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their team. With a valuable reputation for service and going that extra mile for their clients this is an agency you will want to align yourself with.
Working in this key role you will cover all facets of leasing & assisting the Property Managers run their portfolio to a high standard. Utilising your exceptional communication and negotiating skills to ensure the best outcome for Landlords & tenants. This role offers full support and will see you involved in but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Portfolio assistance including routines
- Assisting with trades / getting keys cut etc
- Review applications and preparation of leases
- Follow up work orders
- Open for inspections
- Advertise vacant properties and schedule weekly opens
- Tenant and landlord communication
To be considered for this role you MUST have a recent 12 months Property Officer or Leasing experience. You will also possess the following:
- A current certificate of registration
- You will need to be highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Professionally presented
- Clean drivers licence & own reliable vehicle
- Passion for people and property
- Excellent customer service skills
My client will offer a competitive base salary + allowances. Monthly incentives with a great culture ensures everyone works well as a team. This role also offers plenty of ongoing training & room for growth to excel your career in real estate!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.