This is your chance to join one of the industry’s most outstanding agencies in the heart of Crows Nest.
If you are excited about a long-term career in property management and actually want to have a refreshing and pleasant experience at the same time, then you would be crazy to miss this opportunity.
Why? Because you will be aligning yourself with two of the most dedicated real estate professionals we know, who will actually train you properly, they won’t throw you in the deep end and instead will nurture you through your property management career and reward you for it.
With a growing portfolio, this is a newly created position supporting the property management team so if you have at least 12-18 months experience and want a fresh new role that you will actually enjoy going to every day then this is it!
- Support the Senior Property Managers with day to day portfolio management
- Conduct leasing open homes and conduct application checks
- Tenant inductions and lease sign ups
- Ingoings and routine inspections
- Follow up repairs and maintenance
- Assisting with rental arrears, lease renewals and rent increases
- Arrange & send inspection letters
- Manage & organise key procedures
- Property management compliance
- You will be an absolute team player with a whatever it takes attitude
- You will have a good level of energy to manage the internal and external aspects of the role
- Real estate experience preferable
- A current Certificate or Real Estate Licence essential
- Own reliable vehicle and valid drivers licence
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Be calm under pressure, flexible and organised
- Genuine passion for property management
- Property Me
- Salary package to $65k
- Be paid per property you lease as well!
- Commissions payable for new management referrals
- General commission fees paid for any sales referrals listed and sold!
- Day off for your birthday
- Great location in the heart of Crows Nest with gorgeous offices
- Parking provided 2 out of the 5 days
- Ergonomic workstations
- Monday – Friday role, and every second Saturday with day off in lieu
- Phone and laptop provided
- Fun and energetic team who celebrate success and achievement
Apply in strict confidence to:
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ