My client is a progressive and innovative boutique agency that has a focus on the Inner West property market for both sales and property management. This group prides themselves on their impeccable reputation and strong community involvement. They operate from state of the art offices and are always a step ahead of the game when it comes to technology and marketing.
Working under a highly experienced and well regarded sales agent that has sold luxury homes in the Inner West for over 10 years and is top ranked nationally for their sales success, transacting 50 sales per year. This role will see you manage buyers through the sale process as well as get involved with:
- Prospecting through the database and the core area for market appraisals
- Prepare for and attend opens and auctions
- Following up buyer inquiry and calling buyers back after opens
- Negotiation of sales and closing sales with buyers
- CRM management
- Preparing feedback reports for vendors
- Carry out pre settlement, pest and building and private inspections
- Prepare for and attend market appraisals
To be considered for this role you will be currently working under an agent and be wanting to align your career with an elite group so you can increase your earning capacity or you may have stepped out on your own as a standalone sales agent and realised that it's not the role for you, working on your own.
- Knowledge of the Inner West
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- A clean driver's license and a reliable car
- 18 months minimum experience in real estate on the sales side
- Impeccable presentation and strong communication skills
- Confidence to prospect and manage buyer negotiations
Benefits and culture:
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Base + commissions OTE $150,000
- Established agent to work alongside
- Full administration and marketing support
- Reputable business, fast paced role
- Great office culture, strong team environment and supportive manager
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.