My client is a progressive and innovative agency that has a focus on the Inner West property market for both sales and property management. This group prides themselves on their impeccable reputation, innovative and forward thinking approach along with their strong community involvement. They operate from state of the art offices and are always a step ahead of the game when it comes to technology and marketing.
Move your sales career to work under a well regarded senior sales agent that has sold luxury real estate in the Inner West for over 12 years! This nationally top ranked agent is transacting 50 + sales per year and holds firm market share in the Inner West. This role will see you manage buyers through the sale process as well as get involved with:
- Prospecting through the database and the core area for market appraisals
- Prepare for and attend opens and auctions
- Following up buyer inquiry and calling buyers back after opens
- Negotiation of sales and closing sales with buyers
- CRM management
- Preparing feedback reports for vendors
- Carry out pre settlement, pest and building and private inspections
- Prepare for and attend market appraisals
To be considered for this role you will be currently working under an agent and be wanting to align your career with an elite group so you can increase your earning capacity or you may have stepped out on your own as a standalone sales agent and realised that it's not the role for you, working on your own.
- Knowledge of the Inner West
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- A clean driver's license and a reliable car
- 18 months minimum experience in real estate sales
- Confidence to prospect and manage buyer negotiations
Benefits and culture:
- Monday - Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Up to $65,000 + commissions
- Established agent to work alongside
- Fortnightly sales training with top industry coaches and agents
- Reputable business, fast paced role
- Great office culture, strong team environment and supportive manager
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.