Secure your chance to join the number 3 ranked office nationally for this major franchise group, set in the bustling Camperdown area my client has a strong team of over 20 staff and a reputation that has seen a huge influx of repeat and referral business stream into the office. A moving and growing business that has a strong foot hold in the Inner West that could really see your BDM career sky rocket!
This exciting opportunity will see you work as the sole Business Development Manager to service all of the investor leads to convert into new managements. This is a Monday - Saturday role that will report into the Directors and will include;
- Follow up invest leads and arrange appraisals of their properties
- Market research for rental returns
- Advertising and leasing properties
- Screen & process applications, lease sign ups
- Attend open homes & auctions as required
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- 12 -24 consecutive months experience as a BDM in real estate
- Solid knowledge of the Inner West rental market
- Strong negotiation & relationship management skills
With A reputation for being the lead agency in their core areas this group offers a fast growing work environment with opportunity to align your career with the best in the industry. They are young, fast paced and incredibly dynamic in their approach.
A Generous base salary up to $75,000 + commissions that increase the higher the management fee you sign off at, you will be given a company phone and scope for long term progression within the department. Working as the sole BDM all of the sales leads and inbound inquiry is all yours and you will be given time off in lieu for Saturday work.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.