BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LOWER NORTH SHORE
This quietly confident boutique agency in the lush lower north shore are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their close-knit high-performing relationship focused team. With monthly team incentives and a hugely supportive director this is a client you want to align your long-term career with.
This role is perfect for an individual that is seeking a supportive welcoming work environment but with the ability to make your days your own. Offering a full day off in lieu for Saturday work you will be growing an already established rent roll where your primary responsibilities will be;
- All aspects of Business Development & client relations
- Prospecting & calling through OFI books
- Booking & conducting market appraisals
- Converting leads to new managements
- Promote the company brand
- Attending opens and networking
A business development manager with atleast 2 years hands on industry experience will be perfect for this role. You will posses the following:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Well presented individual with impeccable customer service skills
- Self motivated with the ability to build rapport & lasting relationships
- Own reliable vehicle and local area knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
Working in a growing team you will have admin support and be able to dedicate your time to deliver exceptional service to all your clients. Situated in brand new designer offices, you will love coming to work each day and be assured to have the latest systems and support in place. On offer is a generous commission structure, seeing you as the sole BDM you will have the ability to manage your own time, excellent company culture and an extensive database ready for you!
If this sounds like you, apply today as this opportunity will definitely not last long!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Laura Boucher on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.