Renowned as the market leader on the Lower North Shore this is an opportunity not to be missed for an experienced Business Development Manager. With the current BDM having had enormous success over the last 18 months she is moving interstate and leaving a really hot desk for someone to take over. With a uber successful and large sales team to work with the opportunities within this business are endless.
This role is perfect for an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a role in a fast paced and exciting office where you have plenty of opportunities to leverage leads from your peers; you will be driven and constantly strive to go above expectations and for this you will be financially rewarded.
Each of your days will include:
- All aspects of Business Development & client relations
- Prospecting & calling through OFI books
- Booking & conducting market appraisals
- Converting leads to new managements
- Promote the company brand
- Attending opens and networking
A business development manager with at least 2 years hands on industry experience will be perfect for this role. You will possess the following:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Well-presented individual with impeccable customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to build rapport & lasting relationships
- Own reliable vehicle and local area knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
The chance to work as part of a highly successful and motivated team with Principals who believe in rewarding their staff very well. You will work from state of the art offices with access to all of the latest technology platforms and will be offered as a generous base of $75,000 + commissions with on target earnings of at least $100,000.
If you want to work with a team that works well as a team and where some of the social functions and team building trips are amazing then talk to me today about joining this office. As one of our longest standing and favourite clients this is a business that you will be excited to align yourself with.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.