A Randwick based real estate office that has an incredibly strong sales and property management department along with finance and project marketing. This is an established group that is at the fore front of the property market for its innovation, technology and training whilst being known for their 5 star customer service standards.
This exciting Monday - Friday opportunity will see you work as the Business Development Manager to service all of the investor leads to convert into new managements along the beautiful Eastern Beaches of Sydney. With a highly skilled PM and Leasing team behind you and an abundance of sales leads this role will see you earn some incredible bonuses whilst keeping your new clients well cared for.
- Follow up invest leads and arrange appraisals of their properties
- Market research for rental returns & prepare appraisal reports
- Screen applications & liaison with Landlords
- Attend open homes & auctions as required
- Maintain database of pipeline business
- Marketing & community sponsorship, prospecting & attend networking functions
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- 2 + year's experience as a BDM in real estate ideally in Sydney's East
- Solid knowledge of the renal market in the East
- Strong negotiation & relationship management skills
My client offers a state of the art work space that is collaborative and supportive. This team is incredibly social, driven and professional, the team are more like family then colleagues and there is a huge degree of support from management along with ongoing training and some great team incentives and awards parties to be a part of.
- $70,000 + company phone + comms
- Large volume of invest leads given
- Large & successful sales team to leverage off
- Get a full day off for any Saturday's worked
- No leasing & no portfolio management
- Marketing campaigns & collateral provided
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.