This office in undoubtedly one of the Leaders on the Lower North Shore and due to their continuous organic growth they are in need of an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. If you would love the opportunity to become the new face of this prestigious team and are ready to earn some outstanding commissions then talk to us today!
This role is perfect for an individual seeking a supportive welcoming work environment but with the ability to make your days your own. You will be dealing with some of the Lower North Shore's most prestigious properties. Offering a full day off in lieu for Saturday work you will be adding growth and value to an already established rent roll where your primary responsibilities will be;
- All aspects of Business Development & client relations
- Prospecting & calling through OFI books
- Booking & conducting market appraisals
- Converting leads to new managements
- Promote the company brand
- Attending opens and networking
A business development manager with at least 2 years hands on industry experience will be perfect for this role. You will possess the following:
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate license
- Well-presented individual with impeccable customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to build rapport & lasting relationships
- Own reliable vehicle and local area knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
Working as part of an established team you will have admin support and be able to dedicate your time to deliver exceptional service to all your clients. Situated in stunning highly finished offices, you will love coming to work each day and be assured to have the latest systems and support in place. On offer is a generous commission structure, seeing you as the sole BDM you will have the ability to manage your own time, warm company culture and an extensive database ready for you! This is one of our favourite clients who you will definitely want to align your long-term career with.
If this sounds like you, apply today as this opportunity will definitely not last long!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookeson 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.