Secure your chance to join a well-known national Buyer's Agency that services Bondi, Mosman, Castle Hill, Newtown and Double Bay to name a select few areas. They have a focus on commercial and residential buyer's advocacy as well as a strong property management service. Take this opportunity to drive your career and earning capacity to the next level whilst having an alliance with the most well recognised and respected Buyers Agency.
This exciting opportunity will see you represent buyers in the Sydney market to help them acquire property on the residential or commercial side from live in homes through to investments or development opportunities.
- Meeting with clients to ascertain buying requirements
- Carry out research & source buying opportunity both on & off market
- Conducting negotiations through private treaty or bidding at auction
- Business development & networking for new Clients
- Carry out necessary due diligence for each transaction
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- 12 -24 consecutive months sales or buyer's agent experience
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney property market
- Strong negotiation & relationship management skills
With multiple offices across Sydney and interstate as well as offshore this is a fast moving and incredibly forward thinking group. With beautifully appointed offices, a set of Directors that believe on promoting from within as well as investing back into their staff but offering regular sales training, lead generation teams and plenty of social outlets to build the team and reward hard work.
A commission only role with a generous commission split paid upon exchange, access to a customised database to track your success and client pipeline, weekly and fortnightly group and one on one training opportunities, access to corporate relationships to build your network as well as a referral incentive for any investor leads passed into the property management team and flexible hours along with work from home opportunities.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.