Secure your chance to join a well-known national Buyer's Agency that services Bondi, Mosman, Castle Hill, Newtown, Palm Beach and Double Bay to name a select few areas. They have a focus on commercial and residential buyer's advocacy as well as a strong property management service. Take this opportunity to drive your career and earning capacity to the next level whilst having an alliance with the most well recognised and respected Buyers Agency.
This exciting opportunity will see you represent buyers in the Sydney market to help them acquire property on the residential or commercial side from live in homes through to investments or development opportunities
- Meeting with clients to ascertain their buying requirements
- Carry out research & source buying opportunity both on & off market
- Conducting negotiations through private treaty or bidding at auction
- Prospecting & networking for new clients
- Carry out necessary due diligence for each sale
- A current Buyers Agent Licence
- 12 -24 consecutive months sales or buyer's agent experience
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney property market
- Strong negotiation & relationship management skills
With multiple offices across Sydney and interstate as well as offshore this is a fast moving and incredibly forward thinking group. With beautifully appointed offices, a set of Directors that believe on promoting from within as well as investing back into their staff but offering regular sales training, lead generation teams and plenty of social outlets to build the team and reward hard work.
- Generous commission splits
- Commission paid upon exchange
- Full induction training
- Incredible systems & technology
- Leads given
- Ongoing weekly & fortnightly training to tap into
- Flexible hours & work from home opportunities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.