Secure your chance to join a highly regarded Buyer's Agency that services Surry Hills, Sydney CBD, Parramatta and beyond. They have a focus on commercial and residential buyer's advocacy as well as a strong property management service. Take this opportunity to drive your career and earning capacity to the next level in the lucrative commercial space.
This exciting opportunity will see you represent commercial buyers in the Sydney market to help them acquire commercial property, warehouses, retail and development sites side from investments through to owner occupier opportunities.
- Meeting with clients/businesses to ascertain buying criteria
- Carry out research & source buying opportunity both on & off market
- Conducting negotiations & manage due diligence to facilitate the sale
- Business development activities & networking for new Clients
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- 12 -24 consecutive mths commercialsales or buyer's agent experience
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney commercial market
- Strong negotiation & relationship management skills
With multiple offices across Sydney and interstate as well as offshore this is a fast moving and incredibly forward thinking group. With beautifully appointed offices, a set of Directors that believe on promoting from within as well as investing back into their staff but offering regular sales training, lead generation teams and plenty of social outlets to build the team and reward hard work.
A commission only role with a generous commission split paid upon exchange, access to a customised database to track your success and client pipeline, weekly and fortnightly group and one on one training opportunities, access to corporate relationships to build your network as well as a referral incentive for any investor leads passed into the property management team and flexible hours along with work from home opportunities.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.