My client is a leading private residential developer that has been working in the Sydney and Brisbane property market for over 10 years. Known for their quality of product and excellent value for investors and owner occupiers these developments create a true sense of community which results in a product that is saleable and well received by the market. With a huge pipeline to be launched and sold in Sydney over the next 12 + months this group offers a lucrative opportunity to an experienced Channel Sales Manager.
This role will see you manage key client relationships across finance, sales groups, banks, hedge funds and mortgage brokers to name a few. This role will also require you to further grow these relationships and add new contacts to the portfolio. You will then educate these partnerships on each exclusive project and encourage them to refer clients that are looking to invest in property or for them take the project out into their network.
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A solid understating of the project sale process
- Proven experience working with channel agents and closing sales through them
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney property market
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
Benefits and culture:
- Up to $90,000 base + generous tiered commission structure
- Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Exclusive residential projects to be sold through channel partners
- Existing channel partner relationships to be managed
- Friendly and professional team
- Autonomous work environment with a reputable brand
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.