With a brand renowned for luxury they are taking Real Estate to the next level amongst other exciting businesses that entwine within their Real Estate brand. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside two of their leading Sales Executives to provide the support needed in taking their business to the next level.
A highly organised and proactive individual who is looking for a long term career in real estate in supporting a high performing Sales Executives with:
- Database and buyer management
- Prospecting for new business
- Preparing market appraisal and listing presentations
- Attending open for inspections and auctions
- Sales admin and marketing coordination
- Tuesday to Saturday
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Real Estate Experience necessary
- Drivers licence and reliable car
- Sound knowledge of MS office and real estate CRM system
- Ambitious and energetic
- Immaculately presented & ability to represent high end properties
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and responsible
Benefits and Culture:
This is an office that are the best of the best in their market place and are dedicated to making this brand the next super power in Real Estate with large expansion plans across the North Shore and CBD. Whilst working with agents who strive to be the best and progress as their business does, there is also an awesome culture with this agency with plenty of incentive days and social activities to enjoy!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.