4 month maternity leave contract from mid November
This boutique Private Property group provide themselves on their exceptional value and strong market knowledge to their clients. They are renowned for forming long term partnerships and assisting their clients to build high net property portfolios across the eastern seaboard of Australia. Every member of this team has in depth experience across property acquisitions, finance, construction and real estate so the depth of their combined knowledge is powerful.
Will be a 4 month maternity leave contract fulfilling all Commercial Bookkeeping duties for a Commercial portfolio of 200 tenants. The role will include:
- Daily bank reconciliation/entering of rent for all states databases;
- Enter/process of all invoices
- Issue copy of statements to clients when required;
- One off payments to owners when required;
- Run mid-month and end of month
- Change of account numbers when required;
- Tenant refunds, entering bonds, set up rental increases
- Prepare documentation for audits when required;
- Tracking and receipting of unknown payments
- Compliance management and prepare for audits
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this contract Commercial Booking role role you MUST have previous commercial trust accounting experience and ideally have experience using Yardi or a similar MRI system. You will also need to be proficient with Microsoft programs and be corporately presented. You will be a self-starter that can work autonomously with excellent attention to detail.
This is a role where you will be working in a fun and positive environment with an incredibly professional team. Speak to me today to learn more.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.