Located in the heart of the CBD this prominent Property Group is renowned for their consistent results across Investment Sales & Investment Management. With outstanding systems, excellent marketing and a large database of clients both institutional and private they are an absolute employer of choice. With the departure of their long standing Commercial Leasing Manager there is an opportunity for a savvy, experienced & career focused Commercial Leasing Executive to service their long standing clientele whilst growing the Department.
An opportunity for a commercially savvy and experienced Commercial Leasing Agent who wants to run their own Department under the guidance of these highly experienced and hands on Directors. These Directors will act as incredible mentors for the successful Candidate and the position will see you focusing on the CBD Strata Leasing Market where you will be expanding on established networks as well as prospecting for new listings.
- At least 3 years Commercial Leasing experience ideally within the Sydney CBD marketplace
- Strong negotiation skills with a natural ability for Commercial Leasing
- Sound financial capabilities
- The ability to service existing client relationships and generating repeat business
- Excellent business development abilities to bring new clients to the Group
- Solid market knowledge of the CBD & confident in providing advice to Clients
- Able to negotiate Property transactions from start to finish
An opportunity to join one of the Commercial arenas most successful Property Groups who will offer you a long-term, stable career and with mentoring on offer from several industry respected Directors there is an opportunity for you to keep expanding your career with a view to creating your own Department of Agents. This office is truly and employer of choice within the industry offering a professional & engaging work place, an above industry standard commission structure and a group of high achieving & fun peers to work with.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes (Director)on 0413 564 190
or click apply to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to get daily updates of newly listed roles.