Located in the heart of the North Sydney this recognised Property Group is renowned for its constant results in both Commercial Sales and Leasing across a diverse group of Assets across the Lower North Shore. Based in near new offices and with a long standing, close knit team who constantly collaborate to increase all of their results this is a chance not to be missed.
An opportunity for a commercially savvy and experienced Commercial Leasing Agent who wants to work side by side this energetic and inspirational Director. This position will see you focusing on the North Sydney and Lower North Shore marketplace up to as far as Macquarie Park - you will be expanding on already established networks as well as prospecting for new business.
- At least 3 years Commercial Leasing experience ideally within the Sydney marketplace
- Strong negotiation skills with a natural ability for Commercial Leasing
- Sound financial capabilities
- The ability to service existing client relationships and generating repeat business
- Excellent business development abilities to bring new clients to the Group
- Solid market knowledge of the Sydney marketplace , confident in providing advice
- Able to negotiate Property transactions from start to finish
An opportunity to join one of the North Shores most successful Property Groups who can offer you a long-term, stable career with mentoring on offer from an industry respected Director. There are sound opportunities for you to increase your client base and generate more fees within this business and the chance to drive and operate your own team in the future is a strong possibility.
This office is truly an employer of choice within the industry offering a professional & engaging work place, an above industry standard commission structure and a group of high achieving & fun peers to work with. With plenty of administration support on offer you just need to focus on generating yourself an outstanding income.
Talk to me today to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: