Roles simply don't come better than this - where else can you take over from a Property Manager who has done it right for the last 4 years? Simply come in, keep up momentum and nurture the already long standing relationships and this should be an amazingly easy transition for you! Working with 2 hands on Directors who believe in really looking after their staff they have built an incredible culture with a close knit team and have very minimal staff turnover.
This is a straight forward Commercial Property Managers role based in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, it encompasses every aspect of day to day Commercial Property Management where you will be overseeing a mixture of Retail and Commercial as well as several small local retail centres. With no accounts and full secretarial support you will be given everything you need to make your day to day dealings as simple as possible.
Day to day activities will involve:
- Landlord and Tenant liaison
- Organising up on building works and repairs
- Lease renewals and negotiations
- Calculating ingoings and outgoings
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining relevant registers
- Monthly reporting
- A minimum of 4 years + in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Commercial & Retail legislation
- A high degree of communication skills & computer literacy
- Relevant industry qualifications & current license with transport
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you are looking for a role offering stability, longevity and growth then you simply should not look past this incredible opportunity. Be offered a great salary with phone and parking provided as well as the opportunity to elevate your earnings through leasing and new business opportunities.Apply in strict confidence to: Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to sent your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.