Step away from corporate life and into a role surrounded by highly successful, outgoing Property professionals who believe in a solid work /life balance.
A chance to join a prominent boutique Property Group located in fantastic offices close to North Sydney station. Servicing both the ACT, NSW and QLD marketplaces, they are renowned for looking after some high level assets across 3 states and they are now looking for a Commercial Property Manager to take over some of these prime assets as well as back up the Senior Asset Manager Manager. They have a young and fun culture where they work hard but take plenty of breaks along the way to enjoy what they do; headed up by a truly remarkable Director this business has big growth plans so there is a huge amount of opportunity to further your career.
Reporting into as well as supporting the Senior Asset Manager you will be expected to be able to carry out the following duties looking after a small & diverse property portfolio of Commercial, Industrial and Retail across ACT, NSW and QLD.
- Landlord and Tenant liaison
- Organising up on building works and repairs
- Lease renewals and negotiations
- Calculating ingoings and outgoings
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining relevant registers
- Monthly reporting
- A minimum of 1 years experience + in a similar role
- Solid understanding of Commercial & Retail legislation & compliance
- A high degree of communication skills & computer literacy
- Relevant industry qualifications & current license with transport
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience on MRI or Yardi would be highly regarded
This business is heading into their next phase of growth so future opportunities are endless and with the chance to work close by a truly inspiring Director your long term Property and business acumen will flourish.
If you are a career Commercial Property Manager looking to step away from massive hours in the corporate scene and are looking for a role offering you brilliant work / life balance working amongst a light-hearted, social yet driven and inspirational team then talk to me today to learn more about this role.Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to sent your CV Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment