Touted as the most successful boutique Real Estate Group right now this office has an unrivalled reputation as being at the forefront of technology, team functions and ongoing internal and external training. Operating out of ultra modern offices in the heart of the Inner West this office offers a culture simply like no other.
Will entail looking after a mixed portfolio of high end Residential and Commercial encompassing 40 Commercial Management as well as 130 Residential Managements. With no accounts and full administration report you will be given all the support you need to make your day to day dealings as simple as possible.
Day to day activities will involve:
- Landlord and Tenant liaison
- Organising up on building works and repairs
- Lease renewals and negotiations
- Calculating ingoings and outgoings
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintaining relevant registers
- Monthly reporting
- A minimum of 4 years + in a similar role
- Good understanding of Commercial legislation
- A high degree of communication skills & computer literacy
- Relevant industry qualifications & current license with transport
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you are looking for a role offering stability, longevity and growth then you simply should not look past this incredible opportunity. Be offered a great salary with phone and parking provided as well as the opportunity to elevate your earnings through leasing and new business opportunities.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to sent your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.