Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD this boutique communications agency manages a wide range of property clients from developers through to real estate and sales and marketing groups. They have been established in the market for over 15 years and have an enviable client base that requires an experienced communications/PR professional to join the team and take on the management of these key accounts.
This exciting industry is anything but the boring 9-5 corporate grind and my client is much the same! You will be assigned a select group of client accounts to manage the end to communication and PR for matters such as;
- Media relations, crisis management, promotions, special events
- Act as the central point of contract for each client with the media
- Attend regular strategy meetings, preparing speeches and press releases
- Arranging events and promotional activity along
- Gaining and assigning media coverage plus so much more
- 5 years communications experience minimum
- Experience working with the property industry/property clients
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude and willingness to work beyond 9-5
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to crisis manage & build relationships
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to work with speed & accuracy
- Take on your own portfolio of accounts to manage
- Up to $130,000
- CBD based office
- Be hands on attending industry events, project launches, media briefings
- Work in a small, highly skilled and professional team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.