My client is a leading boutique communications agency who take care of a wide range of property clients from developers through to real estate and sales and marketing groups to name a few. Established for 20+ years with an enviable client base this thriving communications group has some incredible new accounts coming on in 2018 and they need an experienced communications professional to join the team and manage these key accounts.
This exciting industry is anything but the mundane 9-5 corporate grind and my client is much the same! You will be assigned a select group of new and existing client accounts to manage the end to communication and PR for matters such as media relations, crisis management, promotions, special events, marketing, and investor relations. This role will see you act as the central point of contract for each client with the media; you will attend regular strategy meetings, preparing speeches and press releases, arranging events and promotional activity along with gaining media coverage plus so much more.
- 5 years communications experience minimum
- Experience working within the property industry or with property clients
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexible can do attitude and willingness to work beyond 9-5
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to crisis manage & build relationships
- Strong sense of urgency & ability to turn things around with speed & accuracy
- Take over new & existing client accounts
- Up to $120,000
- CBD based location, close to major transport links
- Be hands on attending industry events, project launches, media briefings
- Work in a small & highly skilled team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.