This is your chance to take over the reigns of this thriving Property Management Department. Working in ultra modern offices within a stones throw of the beach you will be working closely with a Director who believes Property Management is a massive part of the business and as such is someone who really spends money on the Property Management Department.
A true Department Head role leading this Property Management Team you will be responsible for the overall development of the team and the Property Management side of the business.
Duties will include:
- Manage, mentor and provide ongoing training to your team of 4 as well as off shore virtual assistants
- Complete control of rent roll of just over 600
- Run weekly Property Management meetings
- Coordinate weekly training sessions
- Staff one on ones
- Manage virtual assistants
- Handle escalated issues
- Manage your own small portfolio of 70 properties
- End of month duties
- At least 5 years Property Management experience
- Experience with managing a Property Management Department
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A reliable car & clean drivers licence
- Experience ideally with Property Tree, Inspection Manager, ADL Inspect
- A close knit and family like culture
- Loads of great team building & social activities
- An approachable and easy going Director
- An abundance of network support
- Attendance at annual ball/ awards night
- Easy & free parking
- The chance to really take this business to the next level
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.