With driven and innovative directors with growth in their sights, this newly created role will see you take over the day to day functions of managing the property management department and delivering on best practice for the team.
You will thrive in this leadership role, mentoring and developing your team of property managers so they love coming to work every day!
Your passion for all things property management, driving outcomes and your all hands-on deck attitude will be critical to your success within this role.
This is a long-term opportunity that will prove to be a lucrative step in your career!
- Effectively manage and lead team of property managers
- Ensure team is delivering on their KPIs, portfolio and compliance targets
- Conduct performance reviews and implement performance management objectives when required
- Refine department policies and drive efficiencies and procedural updates
- Look after trust accounting functions for the portfolio (currently outsourced)
- Annual audit preparation
- Maintain knowledge of the relevant real estate legislation and Acts and ensure department is compliant at all times
- Support team with complex issues to tribunal and insurance claims
- Proven experience in a department head / team leader role
- Trust Accounting experience is favourable as they could love to bring this function in house
- Demonstrated experience in people management, team recruitment and training
- A great relationship builder who is likeable and will easily win the respect of their team members
- You won’t mind getting your hands dirty, lead by example and drive outcomes!
- You are confident making judgment decisions and using your initiative
- You have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships and be adaptable
- You will be calm under pressure and thrive on providing exceptional client service
- Understanding of the high-end East / City / Inner West market preferable
- Real Estate Licence and car essential
- Monday to Friday role
- Near new offices in harbourside location
- Parking provided!
- Work with some of Sydney's most incredible properties
- Be part of a young, fun & super successful team
- Fun social & team building activities
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: