Excited by an opportunity where you love going to work each day? This is it!
We are currently working with one of the countries most respected Real Estate Agents who constantly wins awards for his strong results and his great team environment. Due to his current EA relocating to the North Coast the role of Executive Assistant in this close knit team has become available.
Each of your days will be varied, interesting and challenging working as part of this high performing yet fun and social business unit. Your daily tasks will include:
- Drafting proposals and letters
- Creating property reports for core areas and listing kits
- Assist with agent diary management
- Booking photo-shoots
- Create and send follow up letters and thank you letters
- Prepare exchange and offer documentation and send to solicitors
- Ensure listing checklists are completed and listings are compliant
- Assist with advertising campaigns
- Proof marketing campaigns
- General administration duties including filling and database management
- Liaise with solicitors, vendors and buyers
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Real Estate Experience is preferred
- Reliable and a team player
- Ability to problem solve and solutions driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Strong administration and computer literacy skills
Benefits & culture:
- Access to exceptional internal training division
- Great company and team culture
- Access to exclusive company benefits
- Work within a highly successful team
- Great team lunches, awards night and incentive opportunities
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.