My client is a leading national corporate group with an incredibly successful commercial arm that turn over close to $3Billion in commercial transactions each year. Based in the heart of the CBD this group has an exciting opportunity that has just opened for an experienced EA/Office Manager to back up one of the Directors day to day and manage an extensive client base.
An incredibly busy and hands on role supporting at Director level taking on the full functions of an EA as well as office management and nurturing client relationships. This Monday - Friday role will see you responsible for:
- Diary & email management along with screening calls
- Domestic & international arrangements
- Attending meetings, minute taking & relationship management
- Market research, progress reporting & preparing for pitches/tenders
- RSVP to events, book lunches & coordinate meetings
- Oversee day to day office management & assist with recruitment
- 5+ years experience in the real estate or property industry
- Excellent attention to detail & outstanding communication skills
- Maturity & resilience to work with staff & clients at all levels
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage a number of tasks in fast paced environment
Culture & Benefits:
- Young, dynamic & close knit team
- Multi award winning department with incredible reputation
- Monday - Friday
- Corporate property division
- Further scope for progression & career growth long term
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.