About the client:
Constantly ranked as leaders in Buyers Agency this boutique office is located in Mosman in stunning designer offices. They are currently experiencing tremendous growth and as such they are looking for a Search Consultant/Executive Assistant to work alongside one of their Senior Buyers Agents.
About the role:
Each day will be varied and will involve playing an active role in the buying process, with a focus on searching for properties and servicing clients. Day to day will involve the following:
- Searching, researching and delivering suitable properties to clients
- Attending open homes and property inspections
- Liaising with solicitors, building inspectors etc.
- Following up agents to secure off-market opportunities
- Client management
- General administrative work/file management
Experience & skills needed:
- A minimum of 2 years real estate experience
- Experience managing clients
- Sound written & verbal communication skills
- Be proactive & the ability to multi task
- A high level of computer skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Certificate of Registration, reliable car & drivers' license
Culture & benefits:
This is a MONDAY - FRIDAY role and a fantastic opportunity to learn buyers agency from an industry leader. This is a business that believes in rewarding success and career growth along with providing a good work-life balance.
If you are serious about a long term career in Buyers Agency and want to work in a motivation and inspiring culture then apply today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'Apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.