* THIS ROLE IS LISTED EXCLUSIVELY WITH RESOLVER RECRUITMENT*
A chance to join one of the North Shore's most prominent Property Groups based in incredible offices working with one of the country's most successful teams. This is a company that is renowned for really putting their employees first and as such their staff retention is incredibly high.
Operating at the top of your peer group you will be a motivated and determined executive assistant working side by side this busy Managing Director as a senior member of staff. You will be someone who thrives in a fast paced, demanding and forever-changing environment.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Full diary management both professional and personal
- Full phone management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Answer and direct emails on Directors behalf
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations
- Manage all travel both personal and professional
- Event management including staff and client functions
- Handle Directors accounts including personal bills
- Work with Director on staff salary reviews
- Confidential HR support including hiring and managing staff
- Provide training and ongoing support to team members
- Maintain company registry
- Oversee investment portfolio administration
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings
- Full coordination of seminars
You will be highly organised, resourceful, a confident decision maker and have outstanding planning skills. This role requires your self-starter attitude with a proactive mindset and the ability to take ownership of projects or tasks and execute reliably and efficiently, you will drive outcomes. You will be comfortable making judgement decisions and will take the initiative when something needs to be escalated. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is a high level of confidentiality as you will be across many aspects of this Directors life. Real Estate experience is preferred for this role.
- A pure Monday to Friday role
- Lead, develop & mentor the support team
- A huge amount of autonomy
- Work with an MD who is successful but fun
- Very attractive salary & bonus on offer
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.