Ready to work alongside one of the Eastern Suburbs most up and coming Agents who is already experiencing tremendous success? We are on the lookout for a high energy, forward thinking and career focused Executive Assistant who can help take this agents business to the next level!
A fast paced role where we need someone who can be two steps ahead every time. Being the go to person in this business unit no two days will ever be the same and will see you carrying out the following:
- Diary & email management along with additional personal PA tasks
- Book & approve all marketing campaigns
- Database management
- Prepare pre-listing kits
- Put proposals together & appraisal research
- Prepare for open homes & auctions
- Manage all compliance for each listing
- Order contracts, prepare sales advice's & manage through exchange & settlement
- Client care, arrange gifts & manage follow up process post purchase
- Attend photo shoots & arrange property styling
- Manage social media, community engagement & sponsor-ships
- Prepare prospecting lists
- At least 3 years experience in a full PA / EA role
- Highly organised with excellent level of prioritisation skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- An outgoing personality with a work hard / play hard mentality
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is desirable but not essential
- The ability to think outside the box
You will be working side by side an incredibly ambitious agent who looks after his team; with a close knit team they are incredibly hardworking but have a load of fun along the way. You will be working in a well known brand who are known for their ongoing training and their amazing social events too. If you are looking for a career role where you will be rewarded for all your efforts including great bonuses dependant on the teams performance then talk to me today.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.