Take over the seat of a highly respected and meticulous Financial Controller who has been sitting in this seat for the last 10 years. This role is overall responsible for the management of all financial matters relating to Property Management, Sales and General office business accounts, you will work alongside the Directors to achieve company goals and objectives which are focused around growth and profitability.
Come on board with this high profile franchise office and you will be working as part of a team that is highly successful yet close knit, this team has plenty of smiles each day are truly apprecoated by the Direcors for their hard work, commitment and loyalty, this is proven by their incredible staff retention.
Specifics of this pivotal role include:
- To provide full financial accounting and administration management
- All end of month procedures for Property Management
- Full sales Trust
- Assisting with setting budgets for each part of the business with the Management team
- Assisting in due diligence of new business acquisitions and financing options
- Prepare and oversee insurance requirements for the office
- Prepare and lodge BAS, PAYG and superannuation payments
- Pay wages and prepare tax summaries
- Liaise with government bodies as required
- Oversee audits both externally and internally
- Be constantly researching to improve profitability
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance or accounting
- Current certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Previous experience in Real Estate & Corporate reporting
- Previous audit experience
- Working knowledge of the Relevant Acts
- Experience in MYOB, REST, ATO portals, OSR Payroll
With a great handover from the current Financial Controller this is a career opportunity that is going to allow you autonomy and career growth whilst working with the management team to really take this already thriving business to the next level. Don't miss out on a rare chance with an incredible team.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or email click apply to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.