A superb opportunity for a General Manager of Property Management to take control of the Northern Suburbs part of this high profile business.
A high profile Real Estate business that is renowned for their high quality standards, excellent staff culture and brilliant working conditions. With large growth plans in place under the leadership of a new Head of Property Management this is an exciting opportunity for you to come in and really make a difference across the 9 offices you will be responsible for.
A full 360 management role you will be responsible for managing, mentoring and furthering the careers of the 50 staff in your team. Reporting into the Head of Property Management further responsibilities will include:
- Profit and loss responsibility for this region for property management.
- Selection and performance management of team
- Maintenance of high customer standards.
- Organising and facilitating training for individuals & teams
- Facilitating monthly team meetings and incentive activities
- Overseeing 2 Team Leaders across their teams
- Managing escalated issues
- Reporting to board on a monthly basis
- Strong people management skills
- Deep understanding of residential property management
- Ability to set an agenda and drive initiatives across a business
- Ability to work and influence team members across multiple locations
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work within an organisation and work effectively with other business units and functions
- Rapidly expanding business with solid future growth plans
- A chance to train, build and further grow your team
- Salary to $120,000 + large bonus structure
- Roving position across Sydney
- Strong chance to further grow your corporate career
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.