My client is a boutique real estate group that has a stunning office space and a successful and expanding team that are reaching to new parts of Sydney and into other business services to offer their clients a one stop shop experience when purchasing property. With a top ranked Principal and award nominated office that holds dominant market share this company is the perfect one to align your sales career with and have huge long term success with and great financial rewards.
My client is seeking a Junior Sales Agent to join the already successful and established team and work under the Licensee. This role will see you be mentored and trained into becoming a stand-alone agent long term and will involve the following;
- Prepare for and attend weekly open homes
- Handle phone and email inquiry from buyers
- Arrange private inspections
- Prepare for appraisals and manage agents to follow up
- Call backs after open homes
- Data entry and database management
- Manage relationships with buyers & notify of new listings or prices changes
To be considered for this role you MUST have a minimum 6-12 months real estate experience, a current certificate of registration or real estate licence along with a reliable car and clean drivers licence.
Benefits and culture:
- Award wage + commissions
- Ongoing training plan to see you progress within the business
- Weekly sales training with the Principal
- Monthly training with sales coach
- Professional work place, award winning office
- Team building activities, lunches ad awards dinners to attend
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.