My client is one of Sydney's most established development and construction groups that have been filling the Sydney skyline with medium to high density residential and commercial developments for over 15 years. With a sizeable team and a focus on building to the highest quality in the most efficient time frame they are certainly a group to align your career with.
An incredible step into the world of Project Sales and most importantly going Developer side, this role is the foot into the industry that you have been looking for. Working Monday - Sunday with two week days off in lieu your responsibilities will include;
- Supporting a busy & experienced sales team
- Booking meetings & buyer appointments
- Attending project launches & sales events
- Following up buyer leads & calling back previous buyer inspections
- Greeting buyers, answering questions & following up post purchase
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Experience working in retail sales or a fast paced KPI driven environment
- Sharp presentation & excellent communication skills
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Flexibility to work weekends
- $40,000 + KPI bonus up to $8,000
- Be mentored & trained to become a standalone sales agent
- Work directly for the Developer
- Exciting new residential project with 1000 apartments to be sold
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.