A national franchise and marketing leading commercial agency in the North Sydney area are looking to take on an entry level candidate that they will train from the ground up who is looking for a long term career in the commercial real estate sector. A very rare opportunity to join an award winning office with long term career progression.
Our client is looking to take on an entry level candidate with the right attitude and eagerness to succeed in a commercial leasing trainee role:
- Learning the industry and various aspects of commercial leasing
- Advertising and showing commercial property
- Negotiating and signing up leases
- Researching the market
- Preparing market reports
- Data entry and database management
- Prospecting and generating leads
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Drivers licence and a reliable car
- Immaculate presentation
- Ideally 6-12 months experience in a real estate office
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Hard working attitude
- Wanting a long term career in commercial property
Benefits and Culture:
Join a company that loves to progress people within their business. An award winning office with heaps and training and support as well as a young and exciting team culture who want to be the best. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to have an extremely successful career in commercial real estate.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.