Do not miss out on this opportunity to launch your Real Estate Career. A market leader in their area, they are known for their excellent reputation, continual employee support and energetic office culture. With two hands on directors and a collaborative team environment this is the perfect role for a customer service focused individual who is looking to jump head first into a fun and dynamic role. Have hands on access to the best industry experience, training and knowledge in one of Sydney's most sought after and desirable beachside locations!
About the role:
A fast paced and exciting role for someone who wants to learn the ropes of the Real Estate industry and all things leasing. A Monday to Saturday role with a day off during the week, duties will include:
- Respond and stay up to date with all leasing enquiries
- Preparing and running open for inspections and on demand inspections
- Processing tenant applications and obtaining references
- Maintaining communication with clients, updating landlords and nurturing tenants
- Congratulating successful rental applicant and Inducting them to their home
- Managing photography appointments and advertising
- Providing support for Property Management when needed.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Real Estate experience preferred but no necessary
- Impeccable customer service experience essential
- Must have a Certificate of Registration
- Self-motivated and highly organised individual with a proactive and can do attitude
- Prepared to go the extra mile for clients and the team
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Reliable and willing to learn
Benefits and Culture:
- Amazing office culture with a close knit team and fantastic reputation
- Fast paced environment with the ability to progress.
- Fun and frequent social and franchise events
- Unrivalled industry experience which will catapult you to success
- Be rewarded and recognised for your hard work!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Naomi Monfrooy on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: