Located in near new designer offices within a stones throw of St Leonards station this busy and successful Real Estate and Property Recruitment Agency is looking for a diligent, confident and organised Administration Manager to join our team.
Due to our much loved Administration Manager moving into an HR role we are looking for someone new who is looking for a career rather than just a job - we offer on the job training, lots of coaching from Senior Team members and a fun, positive and upbeat work environment where you will learn about temporary and permanent recruitment as well as plenty about the Real Estate and Property industries too.
Daily duties of this role will include:
- Answering the phone & forwarding messages via email
- Meeting & greeting clients to the office
- Preparing Commercial Terms & Candidate profiles
- Updating & maintaining database
- Social media management
- Marketing mailouts & design
- Confirming appointments for consultants
- Sending meeting confirmations
- Processing time sheets
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked
Essential skills for this role include:
- A high level of personal presentation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong PC skills including Word & Excel
- Confident and outgoing nature
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- At least 6 months previous Real Estate admin experience
This is an office where we work hard but have lots of laughs along the way; we often sit for lunch together around a large breakfast bar, have plenty of team dinners and social get togethers and work to targets for which we are rewarded.
If you are looking for a Monday to Friday role in an office that offers a fantastic team culture, a satisfying career opportunity and where you are truly appreciated every day then please contact us to learn more about this role.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.