My client is a leading boutique development and construction group based in the heart of Sydney's East with a focus on residential property right across Sydney. This group have a solid reputation and very low staff turnover, the team members have all worked their way up through the business over the years to senior level positions and now have the need for someone new to come into the team and do the same!
Reporting into the Construction and Project Manager you will co-manage the construction of a residential apartment development. This role will see you work both on site and in head office where you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of tenders and putting tender proposals together
- Manage communication with subcontractors
- Order building supplies and safety equipment
- Follow up on design changes and coordination of relevant approvals
- Manage daily meetings with the Construction manager
- Manage all associated administration throughout the construction process
This role does not call for a degree qualification but more so strong organisational and administration skills. The ideal candidate will be coming from a property management or Personal Assistant background where they have managed multiple priorities and dealt largely with the public. This role would also suit someone in a similar role that's looking for better long term progression. You will also need;
- A clean drivers licence and reliable car
- Flexibility to work across various Sydney locations
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage multiple priorities
- Up to $80,000 depending on experience
- Career progression to Manage your own small projects
- Training to get you up to speed on the construction process
- Collaborative team environment
- Work directly for the developer
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett by clicking 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.