Make the move away from traditional residential real estate and step into an ultra-sleek, fast paced and high performing buyers agency. Our client is ranked as the best in the industry with a young, fun and dynamic team who host some of the best social events in Sydney's hottest locations. An opportunity for a leasing consultant or property management assistant to step up into a junior property manager role and be mentored by the best in the industry.
This role will see you report to an incredibly hands on head of department who will mentor you to be the best junior property manager you can be. Tasks include:
- All general leasing duties
- Open for inspections
- Processing all tenancy applications
- Tenancy reference checks
- Coordinating marketing and uploading all listings online
- Ingoings, outgoings and routine inspections
- Assisting the senior property manager in any ad hoc admin tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- 12 months experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager advantageous
- Ability to deal with high end properties and clientele
- Extremely professional and immaculate presentation
- A team player where no job is beneath you
- Hunger to be a high achiever with the business
Benefits and Culture:
Join this young and dynamic team who are industry leaders in what they do! Step up your real estate career as a junior property manager, dealing with high end properties and clientele. Amazing social events and unparalleled networking opportunities. Join the team that is the talk of the town in the buyers agency market!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.