Seeking your next step in the real estate industry? Maybe a step up from leasing? Or a step up from reception into Property Management? This is the ideal opportunity for a junior-level candidate with impeccable presentation and customer service skills wishing to upgrade their property management career in a stylish boutique agency on the Northern Beaches.
Working under an extremely supportive Director with limitless experience and knowledge to impart, this role will have you jumping straight into a fast paced supporting role. No day will be the same in this varied role, and have you engaged in a holistic range of tasks, including:
- Advertising all vacant properties online
- Co-ordinate open times & liaison with tenants
- Prepare leases & carry out lease sign ups
- Follow up all phone & email inquiry from prospective tenants
- Process rental applications & references
- Manage Saturday & mid-week opens
- Getting keys cut and signed out
- AD hoc administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Be enthusiastic and highly driven with a tenacity for delivering 6-star customer service at all times.
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's license and vehicle are essentials
- Knowledge of REST & Inspection Manager
If you have a hunger for property management and want to enhance your real estate career, don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity and apply now!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: