Is a crucial part of this high performing and award winning team covering around the Randwick, Coogee and Bronte areas. Ultimately create growth and generate revenue for this expanding Agent. Working Monday - Saturday with a day in Lieu. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Database management
- Client care & point of contact for vendors
- Prepare sales advices
- manage exchanges & settlements
- Prepare proposals,
- appraisal documentation & follow up
- Set up new listings & manage through to settlement
- Arrange photo shoots, styling & other media Strong team support
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Current certificate of registration
- Must work well in a busy team environment
- Well-spoken and presented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Must have a passion for the industry.
- Reliable car and valid driver's licence.
Our client is a part of a hugely successful and well respected agency. Located in the Eastern Suburbs this office offers state of the art offices and the latest and greatest technologies. Ongoing training and support is a major part of this offices success and is mandatory in order to ensure that their team are always ahead of the game and performing their best.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to kick start your career. Apply today!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jo Brzeska on 0424 124 410
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.